CMI CURRENT OPENINGS
Director of Customer Success
This is a high impact leadership position where strategy meets execution. You will have a huge hand in evolving our customer success strategy by implementing and leading processes that help Clients maximize success viaour technology solutions. You’ll lead the team responsible for delivering products and services, driving reviews of progress towards shared objectives where your ultimate goal is ensuring the retention, satisfaction and growth of the Clientrelationship.
This is a challenging role requiring exceptional Clientskills, a style that drives teaming, and foundational technical skills. The right candidate is passionate, perhaps even obsessed, with expectation management and customer advocacy and has a proven track record to talk about. You are naturally driven toward quality leadership, fostering an environment of innovation and continuous development as routine business practice. You will have a seat at the table with a 40 year old company that thrives on collaboration with smart people whose DNA is delighting Clients in every way possible.
- Lead team of IT Solution Engineers responsible for pre and post sales
- Provide Clientswith success blueprints and business roadmaps that outline their critical success factors, associated metrics, potential issues, and consultative recommendations.
- Oversee SOW creation and delivery.
- Increase lifetime value of the Clientthrough advocacy and reference-ability; serving as a Clientadvocate in the evolution of CMI’s services and technology portfolio.
- Engage broadly across the Client’sorganization from management through C-Level/Influencer as required.
- Engage broadly across CMI’s partner ecosystem and channel organizations in order to expandtechnical delivery capabilities through partnership.
- Ensure customer feedback is captured and conveyed internally such that you lead and influencecontinuousimprovement of CMI products and services.
- Pro-actively assess the interactions with our top customers (product performance, depth and breadth of usage, Services and Support experience)
- Meld Customer Support activity into a coherent customer success organization with the singular focus of delivering the very best customer experience.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around CMI’s services and technology solutions
- Workclosely with Sales to identify new opportunities and facilitate transitions following initial or follow-on deployments.
- Assist with internal CMI IT projects as needed
- Minimum 5+ years of experience leading customer facing organizations.
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence inside and outside of the organization at the highest levels to garner support.
- Able to balance providing exceptional service with the need to improve financial performance, and increase revenue and profit.
Position No. 017-45
Solutions Sales Account Executive
CMI is a 40-year Northern California-based IT Solutions Company who has built a strong reputation for quality and integrity. We have an obsession for exemplary customer service and we believe in building long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial and self-driven Solutions Sales Account Executive with a passion for delivering business-valued technology solutions and creating profound customer experiences. The ideal candidate will pro-actively network with our strategic partners, cold call, and sell to multiple contacts within an organization, including “C” levels. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build a trusted, loyal and long-term customer experience.
Primary responsibility will be to drive new solution sales and revenue consisting of hardware,security software, hyper-cloud convergence, digital transformation enablement, and professional services. This person will have seven plus years ofsolutionselling experience and is longing for continued growth in sales that helps clients solve business issues with technology. A natural hunger for new technology knowledge will be critical to their success. The position has a base salary, plus an uncapped commission and bonus plan. Specific responsibilities include:
- Acquire new clients by leveragingyour existing and/or past client relationships and leveraging CMI’s Partner Ecosystem to grow sales
- Work closely and proactively with vendor partners and be able to articulate their technology. Maintain a solid understanding of partner pricing models and deal registration programs
- Consistently prospect for new clients
- Attend to leads with a sense of urgency and communicates timely feedback to the lead source.
- Close opportunities utilizing superior communication, management and negotiation skills while building and managing a sustainable pipeline of opportunities
- Lead with an obsession for client satisfaction that is addressed and measured constantly
- Comfortable and skilled in communicating with technical and business audiences
- Promote and lead collaborative, team-based environment, sharing best practices and building lasting relationships
- Accurately and consistently maintain monthly sales forecast
Experience & Success Factors
- 7 plus years of solution sales experience working for integration companies, VAR’s or technology manufacturers
- 3+ years` experience in a security-solutions sales related position, ideally to enterprise, healthcare and financial markets
- Strong established relationships with key accounts in Northern California
- Ability to identify, qualify and pursue opportunities in a collaborative manner that will demonstrate client value, ROI and superior Total Cost of Ownership
- Passion for working directly with clients to help them solve their business problems with security-focused technology solutions
- Past sales experience targeting C-level executives, IT management, CISO, and other key decision makers
- Experience and subject matter expertise in some / all of the following security disciplines; network, end-point, mobility, penetration testing, SEIM, governance, risk-management, compliance, identity and access management, RBAC, emergency response, cloud, etc.
- Experience and passion for security and compliance based solutions with an experienced view of the transforming data center including cloud, hybrid enterprise, and software defined constructs.
Other Desired Skill Sets:
- Bachelor`s degree minimum (B.S. E.E./C.S. is ideal)
- Experience selling professional services, security audits and assessments, a plus
- Desire to work with cutting edge security technologies as we help clients migrate from traditional data center to the data center of the future
- Product knowledge with security platform: Qradar, Big Fix, AppScan, Guardium, Resilient, AlienVault and PhantomCyber.
- Product knowledge with Nutanix, AppDynamic, Dynatrace and Actifio
Position No. 017-43